How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
There are over 80 golf courses in Wyoming, providing a blend of public, private, and resort courses, all portraying unique design characteristics to suit a variety of play styles.
- Some top courses include The Golf Club at Devil's Tower known for its tight fairways and panoramic views, the Outlaw Golf Club for its challenging design and stunning surroundings, TrueGrit at Sweetwater Golf Course given its water hazards and strategic layout, Teton Pines Resort for its professional-level gameplay and unique features, Casper Country Club for its rich history and variety in layout, and Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club for its spectacular Teton Mountains backdrop and wildlife encounters.
- Wyoming has a semi-arid continental climate. Summers are warm, dry, and perfect for golfing while winters can be severe, limiting the golfing season to half the year.
- Wyoming's golf courses often boast varying elevation changes, challenging greens, and breathtaking scenery. Famous for its mountains, valleys, plains, and forests, the state offers golf courses set against such varied and stunning backdrops.
- Each course in Wyoming imbues a unique Wild West charm, often featuring expansive mountain views, wildlife encounters, and undulating landscapes.
- Notable golfing cities are Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Cody, and Jackson Hole. Cheyenne provides golf courses like Airport Golf Club within city limits, while Casper boasts rich golfing history. Laramie is home to Jacoby Golf Course, Cody offers stunning mountain views at Olive Glenn Golf & Country Club, and Jackson Hole presents premium quality at Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club.
- Jackson Hole Airport (JAC) is the major airport here. From there, Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club is about a 25-minute drive. From the capital Cheyenne, most golf clubs like Airport Golf Club and Cheyenne Country Club are within a 15-minute drive.