How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Wisconsin boasts of over 500 golf courses, spread across its varied terrain, providing a range of challenges for both amateur and professional golfers.
- Whistling Straits in Sheboygan and Erin Hills in Hartford are two major courses in Wisconsin that have hosted US Open and PGA Championships. Blackwolf Run, also in Sheboygan, features two courses ranked among the best in America. SentryWorld in Stevens Point is known for its hole #16, the world's first island green. Lawsonia in Green Lake has a classic layout and a storied history. University Ridge in Madison, home ground for the Wisconsin Badgers, provides a challenging terrain.
- Wisconsin has a continental climate, with hot summers and freezing winters. However, the golfing season typically extends from late April to early October, providing a wide window for golf activities.
- From rolling farmland hills to breezy lakefront terrain, Wisconsin provides a diverse range of backdrops for its golf courses. The scenery can range from densely forested areas to sweeping open landscapes, catering to golfers who appreciate both challenge and beauty.
- Wisconsin’s courses often incorporate local landscapes, including bluffs, lakes, and dense woodlands. The state creates unique challenges by allowing nature to dictate course design.
- Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Sheboygan, and Eau Claire are cities that carry a rich golfing heritage in Wisconsin. Milwaukee is home to several prestigious clubs, Madison boasts the University Ridge, Green Bay has Thornberry Creek at Oneida, and Sheboygan houses both Whistling Straits and Blackwolf Run. Eau Claire's Wild Ridge provides an exciting challenge for golfers.
- Most of the top golf courses are within a 2-hour drive from the General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee or the Dane County Regional Airport in Madison. For example, a direct route along I-43 and County Road V will bring you to Whistling Straits in just about an hour from Milwaukee.