How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Washington state currently has about 351 golf courses catering to a wide array of golfers.
- Chambers Bay, an 18-hole links-style course, hosted the 2015 U.S. Open and is known for its challenging terrain and stunning views. The Golf Club at Newcastle offers two 18-hole courses with splendid views of the Seattle skyline. Salish Cliffs Golf Club, designed by Gene Bates, is recognized for its immaculate maintenance and picturesque setting. Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club offers beautiful fairways winding through forests. Canterwood Golf & Country Club, designed by Robert Muir Graves, is known for its undulating, tight fairways. Desert Canyon Golf Resort in Orondo provides unique desert course experience.
- Washington state has a mixed oceanic and Mediterranean climate. The western part of the state has cooler summers and mild, wet winters. Ideal for golfing is the eastern side, which has hot summers and cold, dry winters.
- Washington state golf courses offer diverse terrain, from the coastal links-style Chambers Bay to the mountainous hills of Suncadia Resort. The scenic diversity is unmatched, with courses set amidst majestic mountains, picturesque forests, or expansive deserts.
- Golf in Washington offers diverse experiences from mountain views at Tumble Creek Club to the city skylines from Newcastle. Many courses offer spectacular sightseeing around the Puget Sound and the Cascade and Olympic Mountain ranges.
- Seattle, with many quality public and private courses around the city area stands out. Spokane, home to many highly ranked courses, also offers a robust golfing scene. Tacoma, Olympia, and Bellingham are also popular golfing destinations with lush, green courses.
- Most golf courses in Washington are within about a two-hour drive from major airports in Seattle and Spokane. For instance, Chambers Bay is approximately a one-hour drive from Seattle. For golfers in eastern Washington, Circling Raven Golf Club in Worley, Idaho, is just over an hour's drive from Spokane.