How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Vermont is home to approximately 76 golf courses that range from 9-hole courses for beginners to top-rated 18-hole courses designed by esteemed architects like Geoff Cornish and Brian Silva.
- The top six golf courses in Vermont include the beautiful Ekwanok Country Club, known for hosting the 1914 U.S. Amateur; the stunning Vermont National Country Club, designed by Jack Nicklaus; the Stratton Mountain Resort, notable for its family-friendly atmosphere; the challenging Green Mountain National, the state's top public course; the unique Golf Club at Equinox, set in the shadow of Mount Equinox; and Okemo Valley Golf Club, famous for its spectacular vistas.
- Vermont's climate varies with the seasons, yet it's always conducive to golf. Summers are warm and golf-friendly while the fall season features colorful foliage, providing a breathtaking backdrop for the golf courses.
- Across Vermont's golf courses, players are treated to a variety of terrain styles, from flat, wide fairways to hilly, challenging greens. The scenic beauty is marked by lake views, mountain backdrops, and vibrant fall foliage, providing golfers with a visually appealing golfing experience.
- Apart from the picturesque landscapes and well-designed courses, Vermont's unique features include environmentally friendly golf courses, such as the Montague Golf Course, and golf schools like the Original Golf School at Mount Snow.
- The top five golfing cities in Vermont are Burlington, known for its waterfront and its close proximity to top courses; Stowe, a ski town which also offers excellent golfing; Killington, with its lush Green Mountain scenes; Manchester, home to the historic Golf Club at Equinox; and Jay, where Jay Peak Resort provides a high-quality golfing experience.
- To reach Vermont, both Burlington International Airport (BTV) and Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT) offer convenient access. From Burlington, it's an hour's drive to the premier courses of Stowe, while from Rutland, the famous Green Mountain National Golf Course is only a 15-minute drive away.