How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
There are approximately 125 golf courses in South Dakota, the diversity of which offers golfers unique and varied experiences irrespective of their handicaps.
- Notable courses include Dakota Dunes Country Club with its Arnold Palmer-designed course and stunning river views; Sutton Bay Golf Course occupying a dramatic cliff-top location; Prairie Green Golf Course known for its playable yet challenging design; Hillsview Golf Course for impressive views of the Pierre landscape; Hart Ranch Golf Course for its pristine setting within the beautiful Black Hills; and Red Rock Golf Club providing a challenging desert-style golf experience.
- South Dakota has a continental climate, giving golfers hot summers and cold winters. The best time for golfing is the mild spring and autumn seasons when temperatures range from 60-75°F.
- Golfing terrains run the gamut from rolling prairies to the dramatic Badlands. The state’s varied scenery and wildlife (with the possibility of antelope, deer, and even buffalo sightings) provide a captivating environment for golfers.
- The state's vibrant prairie landscapes and rugged Badlands provide an unusual backdrop for golf. Plus, some courses, like Wall's Golf Club, are within a short drive from some of South Dakota's biggest tourist draws, like Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument.
- Rapid City, Sioux Falls, Pierre, Brookings, and Aberdeen are major cities where golf is thriving. Rapid City is the gateway to Black Hills golfing, Sioux Falls offers a variety of courses citywide, Pierre is for golfers who appreciate natural beauty, while Brookings and Aberdeen have top-class public facilities at affordable rates.
- The biggest city, Sioux Falls, is served by Sioux Falls Regional Airport. Rapid City, the gateway to the Black Hills, is reachable via Rapid City Regional Airport. Major golf courses in both cities are within a short driving distance from these airports.