How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
There are more than 50 golf courses in Rhode Island, boasting a variety of styles and landscapes for golfers of all skill levels.
- Newport Country Club, Warwick Country Club, Wannamoisett Country Club, Rhode Island Country Club, Shelter Harbor Golf Club, and Misquamicut Club. Each of these clubs have made their mark for different reasons. Newport Country Club for its history and coastal views, Warwick for its challenging fairways, Wannamoisett and Rhode Island for hosting prestigious tournaments, Shelter Harbor for its serene woodland setting and top-tier design, and Misquamicut for its classic layout with ocean vistas.
- Rhode Island exhibits a humid subtropical climate with moderate weather changes, making the golf season typically run from April through October. While it can be humid in the summer, the sea breezes make for comfortable golfing conditions.
- The terrain of Rhode Island's golf courses ranges from flat parkland courses to undulating coastal land featuring spectacular ocean views, encapsulating the scenic beauty of New England's coastline and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The diversity of the golfing experience offered is unique in Rhode Island. From urban courses to traditional seaside links, to woodland settings, this small state offers remarkably varied golf experiences.
- Providence, Newport, Warwick, Cranston, and Pawtucket. Providence, as the state's capital, offers urban golf experiences while Newport, Warwick, and Cranston offer courses with breathtaking oceanic views and historic course designs. Pawtucket houses numerous quality municipal courses.
- T.F. Green Airport in Warwick is the closest major airport to most of Rhode Island's top courses. For instance, it's just a 20-minute drive to Rhode Island Country Club, while Newport Country Club is around 40 minutes away. Providence's city center is within a 30-minute drive to a number of top-tier venues.