How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Pennsylvania is home to more than 500 golf courses. These courses range from community municipal courses to distinguished resort courses.
- The top six courses in Pennsylvania based on prestige and player reviews are Oakmont Country Club, Merion Golf Club, Aronimink Golf Club, Laurel Valley Golf Club, and Foxburg Country Club. Each of these courses has a unique design that pushes skills to a test while providing uniquely beautiful views.
- Pennsylvania experiences four distinct seasons, making for diverse regenerative golf opportunities. Summers are warm, ideal for golfing, while winters are typically snow-covered which can pose golf challenges.
- From the mountainous highlands to the verdant lowlands and river valleys, Pennsylvania's golf landscape is absolutely breathtaking. Golfers are treated to scenic views of the Appalachian Mountains, the Delaware River, and the picturesque Susquehanna Valley.
- Pennsylvania's golf courses are known for their diverse terrain with rolling hills, lush woodlands, and picturesque vistas. Additionally, many of the courses are designed by acclaimed architects like Donald Ross and A.W. Tillinghast.
- The top five cities for golf in Pennsylvania are Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, and Harrisburg. These cities offer a mix of public and private courses with exciting layouts and challenging features.
- Most golf courses in Pennsylvania are within one to two hours' drive from major cities or airports. For instance, Oakmont Country Club is just over a half-hour drive from Pittsburgh International Airport, while the Merion Golf Club is roughly a 30-minute drive from Philadelphia International Airport.