How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
New Mexico boasts over 75 golf courses. These courses range from mountain layouts to desert-style designs, offering a variety of challenges and experiences for every golfer.
- Paa-Ko Ridge, in Sandia Park, features 27 holes with mountain views. Black Mesa in Espanola is acclaimed for its rugged, visually striking landscape. Rainmakers in Alto offers challenging high-altitude play. The University of New Mexico Championship Course in Albuquerque has hosted numerous professional tournaments. Twin Warriors in Santa Ana offers a unique desert/mountain blend. Lastly, Pinon Hills in Farmington is a highly ranked, affordable municipal course.
- With sunny, dry weather dominating the year, New Mexico's climate is ideal for golf. Golf can be played in all seasons, although it can get quite hot in some parts during the summer, and snow can affect the mountain courses in winter.
- Golf courses in New Mexico feature a mix of desert, mountain, and parkland terrains with panoramic views of mesas and the high plains. Some courses are designed around ancient cultural sites, offering a golfing experience steeped in history and local lore.
- The high desert environment of New Mexico provides longer ball flights due to thinner air. Another unique feature is the blend of native American, Mexican and Spanish influences visible in the architecture and designs of the golf courses.
- Albuquerque, with the highest concentration of courses, is a golfer's paradise. Santa Fe enchants with high-end resorts and beautiful landscapes. Farmington is home to Pinon Hills, a standout municipal course. Las Cruces offers year-round golf against a backdrop of the rugged Organ Mountains. Ruidoso provides mountainous courses with the added thrill of high altitude play.
- Most of New Mexico's highest-rated golf courses are within a 1-2 hour drive from Albuquerque International Sunport. For example, it's about a 20-minute drive from Albuquerque to the University of New Mexico Championship Course, and Paa-Ko Ridge is about an hour away, located to the east in the Sandia Mountains.