How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Nebraska is home to over 200 golf courses. This includes both public and private clubs, offering a range of options for golfers of all skill levels.
- Top golf courses in Nebraska include the Prairie Club, Wild Horse Golf Club, and Dismal River. The Prairie Club is known for its stunning dunes course while Wild Horse is a renowned links-style course. Dismal River has challenging fairways and gorgeous views. Other highly-rated golf courses are Quarry Oaks, Arbor Links, and the Sandhills Golf Club, each uniquely challenging and offering a distinct golfing experience.
- Nebraska has a continental climate, with hot summers and cold winters. The peak golf season is from April to October. Rain can be expected throughout the year, but more in May and June. Fall can be a lovely time to play with mild temperatures and fall foliage.
- Nebraska offers a diverse range of terrains from the Sandhills dune landscapes to the forested hills in the east. The courses blend naturally with the environment, offering glimpses of wildlife and spectacular views of the surrounding landscape.
- Nebraska's unique feature is the links-style golf courses formed from sandhills, giving a unique Scottish-style golfing experience. The state also stands out for its water hazards, associated with the Platte River and other bodies of water.
- Omaha is home to notable golf courses such as the Omaha Country Club and champions run with top facilities. Lincoln, the capital city, hosts the Lincoln Country Club. Grand Island, Kearney, and Norfolk also have beautiful golf courses like the Indianhead Golf Club, Kearney Country Club, and Eldorado Hills Golf Course.
- Most golf courses in Nebraska are easily accessible. Omaha's golf courses are a 15-minute drive from the city center, while those in Lincoln are just a 10-minute drive away. If flying into Omaha Eppley Airfield, it weaves through Nebraska via Interstate 80. To reach courses like Dismal River, you might need a longer drive.