How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Louisiana boasts over 120 golf courses, providing an array ofing options from municipal facilities to luxury private clubs.
- 1) TPC Louisiana
- Louisiana consists of a humid subtropical climate that allows year-round golfing, with mild winters, hot and humid summers, significant rainfall throughout the year.
- The terrain varies widely, from the hilly surroundings of The Bluffs Golf & Sports Resort to the water-filled challenges at TPC Louisiana. The state's scenic views include stunning lake vistas, vast wetlands, and lush greenery.
- Louisiana's golf courses incorporate the state's diverse landscapes and waterways. The presence of stunning bayous and massive live oaks at several courses deliver quite a unique golfing experience.
- 1) New Orleans
- Most golf courses are easily accessible from major cities or airports. From New Orleans International Airport, TPC Louisiana is just a 20-minute drive, while the English Turn is roughly a 30-minute drive. Getting to Baton Rouge's courses from Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport usually takes less than 20 minutes.