How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Illinois is home to around 700 golf courses, ranging from scenic public courses to iconic championship venues.
- Six top golf courses in the state include Medinah Country Club, known for its challenging design and history of hosting major tournaments; Cog Hill Golf & Country Club, renowned for the top-tier Dubsdread course; Olympia Fields Country Club with its classic parkland layout; Butler National Golf Club, recognized for its difficult, strategic course; Chicago Golf Club, one of the five founding clubs of the USGA; and The Preserve at Oak Meadows, celebrated for a sustainable design that serves as a model for environmentally-responsible golf.
- Illinois experiences a humid continental climate with hot and humid summers, well-suited for golf from April through October. Due to its central location, days can range from moderately cool to incredibly hot, but the golfing season is generally comfortable.
- Illinois golf courses offer a variety of terrain, from the strategic parkland courses around Chicago, to the flatter prairie-style courses in the southern part. The state’s natural beauty punctuates each golfing experience, with stunning lake views, thick forests, and rolling hills enhancing the scene.
- Illinois is unique in its abundance of courses designed by significant golf architects, including Donald Ross and Tom Fazio. Furthermore, it is characterized by diverse terrain and a spectrum of challenges that offer something for every type of golfer, from beginners to professionals.
- Top cities to golf in Illinois include Chicago, home to numerous quality golf courses and a great golf infrastructure; Springfield, featuring challenging public and private courses; Peoria, with several well-maintained public courses; Champaign, known for its flat, open courses; and Rockford, hosting a range of courses for varying skill levels.
- Most Illinois golf courses are accessible from major cities and airports. From O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, most courses can be reached in under an hour’s drive, except those in further cities such as Springfield and Champaign, which may require around a three-hour drive.