How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Delaware is known to host approximately 50 golf courses. These range from professional championship courses to more casual, family-friendly courses, providing diversity for golfers of all abilities.
- The six most respect golf courses in Delaware are Bayside Resort Golf Club, Bear Trap Dunes, The Rookery, Kings Creek Country Club, White Clay Creek Country Club, and Wilmington Country Club. Bear Trap Dunes offers challenging wind conditions and unique obstacles. Kings Creek is admired for its beautiful landscape and water views. While Wilmington Country Club, known for its history, is respected for its two 18-hole championship courses.
- Delware's climate is generally moderate and transitional. Summers are typically hot and humid, making early morning and late afternoon the best times to golf. During the Spring and Fall, golf enthusiasts will find the climate perfect for an all-day golfing experience. The winter, however, can be cold, and many courses often close during this time.
- The terrain varies significantly in different parts of Delaware. From the sandy dunes near the beaches to the rolling hills upstate, golf courses provide diverse and scenic landscapes. Many courses integrate the natural beauty of the state, providing players with a stunning golfing experience.
- Delaware's golf courses are unique in their maintenance of natural landscapes incorporating numerous water bodies, woodland areas, and elevation changes. Also, being a smaller state, many of its courses are easily accessible no matter where you're staying.
- The top five cities for golf in Delaware are Dover, Newark, Wilmington, Rehoboth Beach, and Fenwick Island. Dover hosts Wild Quail Golf Course, known for its well-manicured landscape, while Newark is the home to Deerfield Golf & Tennis Club, popular for the beautiful views they offer.
- Delaware is easily accessible from major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore, or Washington D.C., all within a 2-hour drive. The closest major airport to Delaware is Wilmington Airport, providing even closer access to numerous golf courses in the state.