How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
There are approximately 174 golf courses in Connecticut, offering a variety of play for both professionals and hobbyists.
- Some favorites are Lake of Isles in North Stonington known for its beautiful lakefront vistas; Yale Golf Course in New Haven, a masterpiece of beautiful and challenging design; Wintonbury Hills Golf Club in Bloomfield, a Pete Dye course that's been ranked in the top 10 public courses by Golfweek; Stanwich Club in Greenwich, a challenging private course loved by many; TPC River Highlands in Cromwell offering a PGA tour-standard experience; and Fox Hopyard in East Haddam, a Roger Rulewich course nestled in stunning natural surroundings.
- Connecticut has a temperate climate with varying seasons, making golf playable for a good portion of the year. Summers are typically warm to hot, and winters can be chilly but not arctic. Spring and fall offer mild and comfortable conditions perfect for golfing.
- Connecticut’s golf courses are generally characterized by undulating terrains, large trees, and strategically placed water hazards, which make for both challenging and picturesque play. The scenic beauty of fall foliage and panoramic views of landscapes surrounding courses like Lake of Isles elevate the golfing experience in this state.
- The state's unique feature is its wide variety of prestigious university courses, such as Yale's, which are open to the public. Additionally, the Connecticut Golf PlayBook, offered by the Connecticut State Golf Association, provides discounts and promotions at dozens of golf courses across the state.
- The top golfing cities are Hartford, with top clubs situated close to the city center; New Haven, which houses the prominent Yale Golf Course; Greenwich, with its upscale private courses; Norwalk, a city well-suited for golf with high-end golf amenities; and Stamford known for its variety of golf courses catering to different skill levels.
- Most major golf courses in Connecticut are within a 90-minute drive from Bradley International Airport. For instance, to reach the Yale Golf Course from the airport, it is a straight southeast drive along the I-91 S route.