How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Whistling Rock Country Club
Whistling Rock Country Club is a luxurious and picturesque golf course located in South Korea that provides a challenging yet enjoyable golfing experience.
- Opened in 2011, Whistling Rock Country Club is owned by Taekwang Group, a prominent South Korean conglomerate.
- The course comprises of three sets of nine holes named Cocoon, Temple, and Cloud, each with a par of 36, allowing for multiple 18-hole combinations.
- Whistling Rock boasts of scenic views, beautifully manicured fairways, and challenging water hazards.
- Amenities include a world-class clubhouse, pro shop, locker rooms, and exquisite dining options.
- The 15th hole, part of the Temple nine, is the course's signature hole featuring a dramatic drop from the tee to the green.
- The golf season is year-round, but Spring and Fall are the most popular times to play due to milder temperatures.
- Whistling Rock is reachable via a 1-hour drive north-east from Seoul or from Incheon International Airport.
- The club is about a 1-hour drive from Seoul and offers private accommodation for members.