How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
The Quarry at La Quinta
Renowned as one of California's premier golf venues, The Quarry at La Quinta is crafted around the natural landscape, offering stunning desert vistas alongside impeccable course conditions.
- The course opened in 1994, developed by the Quarry Development Co, with ownership changing hands throughout the years.
- Spanning 7,083 yards from the championship tees, the 18-hole course boasts a par 72 layout with a slope rating of 140 and course rating of 73.7.
- Featuring elevation changes, water hazards and deep bunkers, the course offers strategic flexibility, encouraging a variety of approaches to each hole.
- After the game, golfers can unwind at the full-service golf shop or the restaurant.
- The 13th is a picturesque par-3 that requires a precise tee shot to avoid the water hazard on the right.
- Open year round with the best conditions from late winter through spring.
- The Quarry at La Quinta is just 26 miles southeast of the Palm Springs International Airport.
- The nearby city of La Quinta offers a plethora of lodging options.