How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island
The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island is a world-renowned golf course on the eastern seaboard. With wind-swept fairways and awe-inspiring ocean views, it is a challenging yet visually stunning experience for golfers of all levels.
- The course was built by the Kiawah Development Partners in 1991 and is currently owned and operated by them.
- The Ocean Course at Kiawah spans 7876 yards from its longest tees, par 72, located right at the Atlantic ocean.
- The course is characterized by its beautiful coastal setting, unkempt rugged look, and undulating fairways which is affected by the wind directions.
- Amenities include a world-class clubhouse, pro shop, luxurious locker room facilities, and dining options.
- The 17th hole, a par 3 with nothing but water between the tee and the green, is one of the most iconic holes on the course.
- Mild winters and hot summers. Golfing is possible year-round, but the best time is from spring to fall.
- Kiawah Island is approximately 33 miles from Charleston International Airport, accessible via I-526 W and US-17 S.
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort, located nearby, offers superb accommodation. Charleston International Airport is the closest major airport.