How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Sutton Bay is a private golf course located near Agar, South Dakota. It sits on a bluff overlooking Lake Oahe.
- Opened in 2003, Sutton Bay is owned by the Sutton Bay Club LLC and has been offering unique wilderness golf experiences since its establishment.
- The course is a Par 72 and extends over a length of 7313 yards.
- The layout combines a mix of prairie and links-style holes with dramatic elevation changes and beautiful views of the surrounding area.
- Amenities include the main Clubhouse, a Grill Room, a fitness center, and a sports shooting range.
- The 16th hole is considered the signature; it’s a 200-yard, par-3 with a breathtaking panoramic view.
- The season generally runs from April to October with varied weather conditions.
- From Pierre, take US-83 N and SD-1804 N to S Sutton Bay Rd in Potter County.
- Lodging available on-site, nearest major airport is Pierre Regional Airport.