How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Secession Golf Club
Located on an isolated Beaufort island in South Carolina, Secession Golf Club is a pure, traditional golf setting that fosters a deep appreciation for the game.
- Founded in 1991, the club was named after South Carolina's secession from the Union to honor the spirit of independence, and is a private member-owned entity.
- It’s a par 72 course, 7,035 yards from the back tees.
- Sweeping views of Lowcountry marshes and tidal creeks along with magnificently contoured fairways and slick bent grass greens.
- Traditional clubhouse facility with pro shop, Southeastern cuisine, pristine locker rooms, dining rooms and an outdoor patio.
- 16th with its par-3 challenge over water is the most memorable.
- Best months for golf are April, October, and November due to temperate weather.
- About 35 miles from Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, accessible via US-278 W and SC-170 E.
- No onsite lodging but nearby options include Beaufort Inn and Rhett House Inn.