How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Sanctuary Golf Course
Sanctuary Golf Course is an elegant, 18-hole, resort-style golf course based in Sanibel, Florida. Known for its serenity and natural wildlife habitat.
- The Sanctuary is privately owned and was opened in 1992. The owners have a deep commitment to protect the environment and the local wildlife.
- An 18-hole course, par 72, with a total length of 6,636 yards from the longest tees.
- The Sanctuary features a variety of unique holes designed to challenge every level of golfer. It highlights water hazards and strategically placed bunkers.
- Highlights fine dining, state-of-the-art fitness center, a Junior Olympic pool, tennis courts, and a nature trail.
- The 13th hole stands out for its challenging island green surrounded by water.
- Mostly warm and tropical climate throughout the year. Best time to visit is during fall and winter.
- Located about 45 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport, reachable via FL-867 S.
- Various resorts and hotels are nestled near the golf course and offer special golfing packages.