Ship Your Golf Clubs to Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail At Grand National: The Links
We will pickup your golf clubs and ship them to Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail At Grand National: The Links in Opelika, AL at a low-cost.
How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail At Grand National: The Links
The Links, a part of the Grand National complex on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, is a stunning championship golf course surrounded by Lake Saugahatchee.
- The course is part of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, owned by Retirement Systems of Alabama, and opened in 1992.
- The Links course features 18 holes, 6,973 yards from the longest tees for a par of 72.
- The course highlights are natural landscape, undulating fairways, and penal bunkers surrounding complex greens.
- Amenities include a pro shop, practice facilities, clubhouse, dining options and a golf training center.
- The 15th hole is a challenging par-4 that requires strategic play, particularly on the second shot over water to the green.
- Alabama has a mild climate which makes it playable year-round, Spring and Fall offer the most ideal golfing conditions.
- Around 2 hours by car from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- The Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National offers luxury accommodation nearby.