How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Quarry Oaks Golf Club
Quarry Oaks Golf Club is an 18-hole championship course located in Ashland, Nebraska. The course's design takes advantage of the natural landscape, including rolling hills, mature trees, and water features.
- Founded in 1996, Quarry Oaks is a public golf club owned and operated by Landscapes Unlimited, a golf and sports construction firm.
- The course measures 7,010 yards from the longest tees for a par of 72 and features four sets of tees for different skill levels.
- Quarry Oaks's notable features include challenging tree-lined fairways, varied terrain, greens guarded by bunkers and multiple water hazards.
- Amenities include a well-equipped pro shop, banquet facilities, driving range, putting green and a bar and grill.
- The 17th hole, a 227-yard par three, requires a shot over water to a green ringed with sand bunkers.
- The course is open from March to November, reflecting the Midwestern climate which can be quite extreme in winter.
- Quarry Oaks is approximately 30 miles west of Eppley Airfield in Omaha, accessible via Interstate 80.
- The nearest accommodation is in nearby Omaha, a 30-minute drive away, with a variety of hotels and inns to choose from.