How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Poppy Hills Golf Course
Nestled in the heart of Pebble Beach, California, Poppy Hills Golf Course offers exquisely designed 18-holes surrounded by the majestic Del Monte Forest.
- Built in 1986 by Robert Trent Jones Jr., this public golf course was the first to be owned and operated by an amateur golf association, the Northern California Golf Association.
- Poppy Hills is a par-71 golf course extending over 7000 yards from the tips.
- Known for its undulating greens, forested terrain, and beautiful vistas, the course has five sets of tee boxes making it adaptable for all skill levels.
- Amenities include a pro shop, driving range, putting green, and grill restaurant.
- The 11th hole, a par-3 hole surrounded by a serene water body, is a signature hole of the course.
- Due to coastal locality, the weather is mild throughout the year, with crisp mornings and warm afternoons. July to October is usually the dry season, ideal for golf.
- From the San Francisco International Airport, take the US-101 S and CA-156 W to get to Poppy Hills Golf Course. It’s roughly a 2-hour drive.
- There are multiple luxury lodging options in Pebble Beach and surrounding areas. The Monterey Peninsula Airport is the nearest airport.