How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Mountain Top Golf Course
Mountain Top Golf Course is a comprehensive and aesthetically pleasing course located in the scenic ranges of the Appalachian Mountains. It offers a unique golf experience with panoramic views, investing in both its natural setting and course design.
- Owned by Johnny Morris, founder of Bass Pro Shops and owner of Big Cedar Lodge, it was established with the commitment to conservation and the love of the outdoors.
- Hosting an 18-hole course, it measures 3715 yards from the longest tees with a par of 34.
- Mountain Top Golf Course features a unique 13-hole short course designed by golf champions Gary Player and Johnny Morris.
- Amenities include a pro shop stocked with the latest golfing equipment, a restaurant and bar, and a pavilion for events.
- The fifth hole provides panoramic views of the mountains and a challenging fairway, making it the course's signature hole.
- The course is open year-round, excluding January and February due to snow. Spring and Fall offer the most comfortable playing temperatures.
- The course is 1 hour south of Springfield, MO. Just follow the US-65 S and turn right onto Big Cedar Hollow Rd.
- Several accommodation options from the luxurious Big Cedar Lodge to the cozy wilderness cabins are available for golfers and their families.