How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
John’s Island Club (West Course)
The West Course at John’s Island Club is a private paradise located in Vero Beach, Florida. With pristine rolling fairways and signature holes, it offers a challenging yet enjoyable game to members.
- The West Course, opened in 1973, is part of the privately-owned John's Island Club. It is the jewel of this residential community.
- This par-72 Championship course stretches over a sprawling 7,066 yards from the longest tees.
- The course features various strategic elements, including tight fairways, undulating greens, and 12 water hazards, offering players of all levels an exciting challenge.
- The course offers on-site golf pro services, a driving range, and a pro shop. Members also have access to the club's other amenities including dining facilities and tennis courts.
- The par-3, 15th hole located alongside a scenic lake, is the course's signature hole.
- The course is situated in an area with a tropical climate, making it ideal for year-round play.
- John’s Island Club is approximately 90 miles north of Palm Beach on A1A North, or a two-hour drive from Miami on I-95 North.
- Members can avail numerous accommodation options in Vero Beach. The club itself is an hour and a half drive from Palm Beach International Airport.