How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Erin Hills Golf Course
Erin Hills is an expansive 652-acre golf course located in the Kettle Moraine region of Wisconsin. Known for its rolling terrain and stunning views, Erin Hills offers a challenging but rewarding golfing experience.
- Opened to the public in 2006, Erin Hills was primarily bought and cultivated by golf enthusiast, Bob Lang. The course was later acquired by Andy Ziegler in 2009 who owns it till today.
- Erin Hills is a par-72 course with a length of 7,722 yards from the back tees.
- The course features bentgrass greens, fescue fairways, and numerous elevation changes to provide a challenging test for golfers of all skill levels.
- Erin Hills provides a pro shop, dining facilities, and lodging accommodations with private suites.
- The par-5 18th hole, stretching over 660 yards with elevation changes and a well-guarded green, is a notable signature hole at Erin Hills.
- Best played from late Spring to early Fall with a temperate climate.
- Erin Hills is approximately a 55-minute drive from General Mitchell International Airport, Milwaukee.
- Erin Hills offers on-site accommodation with various lodging options. It's within an hour's drive of Milwaukee and two hours from Chicago.