How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Country Club of Buffalo
Established in 1889, the Country Club of Buffalo is an esteemed golf course known for its exemplary course design.
- Privately owned, the club moved to its present location in Williamsville, New York in 1926 and features a course design by the renowned Donald Ross.
- Par 72 championship course located on 200+ acres with a yardage of 6,598 yards from the longest tees.
- Rolling hills and sweeping fairways, sturdy trees and meticulously manicured greens.
- Offers dining facilities, tennis and paddle courts, a swimming pool, fitness center, and space for events such as weddings or business meetings.
- 18th hole, a testing par-4 with a classic Ross-style green.
- Ideal golf weather is from late spring through early fall. Cold winters may affect use of the course.
- From Buffalo, take I-290 E and get off at exit 7A. Continue on Main St to the club. From Buffalo International Airport, take the I-90 W ramp and merge onto NYS Thruway I-90 W. Take exit 50 to merge onto I-290 E toward Niagara Falls. Take exit 7A for Main St toward Williamsville. Continue on Main St. Drive to N Forest Rd.
- Buffalo International Airport is approximately 9 miles away. Several quality hotels within a short driving distance.