How It Works
1. Quote & Pay
Compare our shipping prices from top-tier carriers such as UPS & FedEx.
Print the shipping label and attach it to your golf bag.
3. We Pickup
Schedule a pickup or drop off at the nearest carrier store.
We ship your clubs through FedEx or UPS
and give you 60% off retail rates.
We have volume discounts and pass those savings on to you.
- Enjoy the security of FedEx and UPS at a discount
- On-time deliveries
- Schedule a pick up from any home, golf course, or resort
- Drop off at a carrier store if easier
- Insure up to $10,000
- We personally back all claims
Trusted by golfers worldwide
Your clubs have never been in better hands.
- Bags Shipped
- Miles Shipped
- 8 million
- Years in service
We love shipping to
Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club (Bluffs)
Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club is a premier public golf course located on the shores of Lake Michigan in Arcadia, Michigan.
- The club was established in 1999, the brainchild of Richard Postma and Warren Henderson. It is now owned and operated by a group of investors.
- Arcadia Bluffs showcases over 7,200 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72.
- The course is known for its traditional links-style layout, with rolling terrain and fairways, elevation changes, and stunning views of Lake Michigan.
- The club offers a full-service pro shop, clubhouse with dining options, and lodging for guests.
- The 5th hole, a par 3 with spectacular views of Lake Michigan, and the 13th hole, a challenging par 5, are considered the course's signature holes.
- Golf season typically runs from April to October, with the best playing conditions often found in the summer months.
- Arcadia Bluffs is approximately 300 miles from Detroit Metro Airport, a 5-hour drive along I-75 N and US-10 W.
- Several lodging options are available on-site, including the Lodge and Cottages at Arcadia Bluffs.